This award is open to genuine partnerships between: operator(s) and a customer; two or more operators working together; or operator(s) working with a supplier or consultant. The entry to this Award must be made by an operator running 11 or more commercial vehicles.
Evidence of a partnership as opposed to a simple contract could include:
- Long-term (more than one year) working relationship
- Working in teams that include members drawn from the partner organisations
- Sharing of data and resources
- Pain/gain sharing financial models
Judges will want to see:
- A brief description of the operation involved in the partnership arrangement;
- Why the partnership was formed including its aims or targets;
- How these were achieved;
- Any measurable outcomes, especially in terms of improved customer satisfaction or reduced cost.
Partners& is a Chartered insurance broker providing specialist insurance, employee benefits, risk management and claims advice to businesses and private clients. As a next generation insurance advisory business, Partners& combines the best traditions of broking, such as technical advice and client service, with modern thinking and intelligent use of technology, to enhance the client experience and create a dynamic workplace for its talented team.
Our holistic and collaborative approach is very different to what is normally experienced in our industry. We work in partnership with you to fully understand your business so that we can diagnose your risks and provide truly bespoke risk protection advice that is relevant to you and the haulage and logistics industry.