Customer Care Award
In the year just gone, excellent customer care has never been more important. With restrictions on trading in many areas such as hospitality and non-essential retail and a boom in food retail and home shopping, the transport industry’s customers have been under severe pressure. The operators which stepped up to the plate and delivered for their customers - and perhaps more importantly their customer, the end consumer – will be best placed to take advantage in the recovery to come.
Customer care means going out of your way to ensure that your whole operation is geared to consistently exceeding your customers’ expectations. We want to see commitment from all levels of the company and, of course, testimonials from customers and the results of customer satisfaction surveys.
This award is open to all third party logistics and own account operators (where the transport operation plays a significant role in the delivery of excellent customer service) running fleets of 11 or more commercial vehicles.
Judges will want to see:
- What processes are in place to understand what KPIs are important to your customers
- How you monitor your levels of customer satisfaction
- Evidence that everyone from the senior management down has bought into the customer care ethos, rather than that the company just runs an excellent customer care or complaints department
- How you have gone above and beyond business as usual to delight your customers (or, in many cases, your customers’ customers);
- How excellence in customer care has helped you grow your business
Pall-Ex Group is an award-winning network of hauliers comprising of two leading UK pallet networks (Fortec Distribution Network and Pall-Ex UK), four subsidiary UK logistics businesses and ten European networks.
A renowned name in logistics, Pall-Ex delivers an efficient and reliable palletised freight distribution service, backed by innovative technology and a first-class network of established shareholder SMEs.
With its headquarters and central UK hub located in the heart of the Midlands, Pall-Ex is driving excellence in all areas, transporting more than 40,000 pallets across the globe every day.