Business Excellence Award
This award is designed to reward business best practice and excellence for companies working in the commercial vehicle and road freight sector. This award is open to third party or own account operators running 11 or more commercial vehicles and any related businesses operating in road freight transport.
In a year in which some companies experienced huge increases in volumes and others saw their work dry up, many existing business plans had to be torn up and rewritten almost day by day. The most adaptable not only survived but thrived in this turbulent period, making good use of all the financial support available to ensure their business would emerge from the crisis in good shape for the recovery to come.
The award will go to the company that can demonstrate commitment to best practice and excellence in:
- Financial performance (though the judges will understand that 2020 might not have been the most profitable year for every operator)
- Excellent customer service
- Strategic thinking as well as quick reactions
- Corporate social responsibility
- Staff development and retention
Entries MUST include the last three years’ audited accounts.