This Award is open to genuine partnerships between: operator(s) and a customer; two or more operators working together; or operator(s) working with a major supplier or consultant. The entry to this Award must be made by an operator running 11 or more commercial vehicles.
Evidence of a partnership as opposed to a simple contract could include:
- Long-term (more than one year) working relationship;
- Working in teams that include members drawn from the partner organisations;
- Sharing of data and resources;
- Pain/gain sharing financial models.
Judges will want to see:
- A brief description of the operation involved in the partnership arrangement;
- Why the partnership was formed including its aims or targets;
- How these were achieved;
- Any measurable outcomes, especially in terms of improved customer satisfaction or reduced cost.