This award is open to genuine partnerships between: operator(s) and a customer; two or more operators working together; or operator(s) working with a supplier or consultant. The entry to this Award must be made by an operator running 11 or more commercial vehicles.
Evidence of a partnership as opposed to a simple contract could include:
- Long-term (more than one year) working relationship;
- Working in teams that include members drawn from the partner organisations;
- Sharing of data and resources;
- Pain/gain sharing financial models.
Judges will want to see:
- A brief description of the operation involved in the partnership arrangement;
- Why the partnership was formed including its aims or targets;
- How these were achieved;
- Any measurable outcomes, especially in terms of improved customer satisfaction or reduced cost.
The MAN brand stands worldwide for efficiency, innovation and customer proximity. The key to this success is the trust of our customers, based on the reliability of MAN products. More than 100 years' history of MAN trucks and buses prove the following: efficiency is more for us than just a trademark.
MAN offers a multitude of solutions to fulfil customers' wishes. Explore our truck series for long-distance, construction and distribution transport to discover vehicles that not only impress with utmost quality but also excel in all situations.