Customer Care Award
Excellent customer care is more than just delivering the goods on time and on budget or having a good complaints procedure. It means going out of your way to ensure that your whole operation is geared to consistently exceeding your customers’ expectations. We want to see commitment from all levels of the company and, of course, testimonials from customers and the results of customer satisfaction surveys.
This award is open to all third party logistics and own account operators (where the transport operation plays a significant role in the delivery of excellent customer service) running fleets of 11 or more commercial vehicles plus contract hire or rental companies with fleets of 11 or more commercial vehicles.
Judges will want to see:
- What processes are in place to understand what KPIs are important to your customers;
- How you monitor your levels of customer satisfaction;
- Evidence that everyone from the senior management down has bought into the customer care ethos, rather than that the company just runs an excellent customer care or complaints department;
- How you have gone above and beyond business as usual to delight your customers (or, in many cases, your customers’ customers);
- How excellence in customer care has helped you grow your business.
Palletline Ltd established in 1992, is a cooperative of the UK’s leading hauliers which collectively formed the UK’s first palletised distribution network. Palletline’s model offered a revolutionary concept for the distribution of palletised freight throughout the UK and this concept was the foundation for the growth of the pallet network industry. Palletline was one of the first organisations in the road transport industry to place prominence on operational safety, achieving accreditation to recognised internal safety standards and winning Motor Transport Safety in Operation award 3 times.
Palletline is the only pallet network which is 100% owned by its members, thereby empowering a collective focus on the needs of our members and their customers.